Canada Tourist Visa or visitor visa for Canada is a temporary Canadian Immigration Visa option which allows to visit the country for a maximum of 6 months.
Canadian government displays its commitment to keep the families of immigrants together by providing Dependent visa. This visa lets permanent residents and citizens of Canada whose age is above 18 years to sponsor dependent family members such as children, spouse, parents, common law partners and grandparents.
You can sponsor the below-mentioned categories of relatives through the dependent visa for Canada
1. Your common law partner or spouse
2. Your adopted or biological child or the child you intend to adopt
3. Your brother or sister
4. The offspring of your siblings
5. Your grandchildren (who are orphans) or grandparents
The immigration experts at Akkam Overseas will assist you on the basis of your eligibility to sponsor a family member for a dependent visa. You can also check your eligibility criteria through our free assessment tool.
Find Immigration consultants in hyderabad for Australia by clicking here.
Canada Business Visit Visa is a temporary visa is given for travel of less than 90 days. Business Visitor Visas is strictly for business people to visit Canada for business purposes, like to attend conference or training session, to conduct business with an Canada-based organisation, to conduct business negotiations or for an exploratory Business Visit.
1. Candidates must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
2. Candidates must not intend to seek or undertake a job
3. Candidates who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
4. Candidates should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
Check out the finest Canada pr immigration consultants in Hyderabad here.
©2022. Akkam Overseas. All Rights Reserved. Carefully Crafted by SEMLeap.